Electronics (TVs, monitors, computers, printers, cords, misc. electronics items) can be recycled at Westmoreland Cleanways’ Recycling Center, at no cost to the consumer. Located at 113 Innovative Lane, Latrobe 15650, the Recycling Center is open Mondays Noon-5 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.; and the second Saturday of each month 8:30 a.m. to Noon. Recycling Center staff is available to help unload vehicles.
The following municipalities are planning collections, during which electronics will be accepted at no charge. Please call the municipality directly for location and time of the event:
- City of Arnold May 4
- East Franklin Township, Armstrong County May 1-4
- Fairfield Township May 4
- City of Jeannette First Monday of Each Month
- Kittanning Borough, Armstrong County Date TBD
- City of Latrobe May 18
- Ligonier Township April 6
- Manor Township, Armstrong County May 13-18
- Morris Township, Washington County May 4
- Salem Township May 18
- Saltlick Township, Fayette County April 20
- West Newton Borough April 26
If your community is holding an event, you can take your TVs and electronics to the collection rather than making a trip to the Recycling Center. Check with your municipality directly for location and hours of the event.
Many other communities offer a special curbside collection of electronics and/or household hazardous waste through their waste hauler. Check the list on Page 2 of our flyer to see if your municipality is listed.
Residents of some Westmoreland County municipalities have the option to recycle their electronics and/or household hazardous waste through their garbage hauler. The service is built into the trash/recycling contract; however, additional fees may apply, and certain materials may be restricted.
Where available, it is necessary to contact the hauler to SCHEDULE the service.
- Advanced Disposal, 1-800-437-1759
- Hempfield Township
- Manor Borough (electronics only)
- Mt. Pleasant Township (electronics only)
- Republic Services, 800-464-2120
- Delmont Borough
- Export Borough
- Mt. Pleasant Borough (electronics only)
- Municipality of Murrysville
- New Stanton Borough (electronics only)
- Youngwood Borough (electronics only)
- Waste Management, 1-800-449-7587
- Avonmore Borough
- City of Greensburg
- Irwin Borough
- City of New Kensington
- North Huntingdon Township
- Sewickley Township
- Trafford Borough